1. Student access to the web can be easy - Group 1
- the planets.
2. Some students become proficient - Belinda Griffiths page etc.
3. The Faculty is moving generally towards using the server and web: Faculty Home page
Note the Staff home pages (though with Netscape Communications Server we couldn't put more than 50 virtual links in).
And the distribution of Course Materials
|Primitive - CU-HTML||Art|
|Scanned (Security problems)||Curriculum and Assessment|
|CU-HTML and hand converted||Computing|
|Skilled||Core Education Studies 2|
4. Feedback can be supplied by using cgi's - John Andrius - Power Technology Quiz
- Perl scripting behind the scenes. Moving towards ShockWave.
5. Clicking into other activities - MOO